Greatness, Nothing Else.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy of Greatness

3 posters

Go down

Academy of Greatness Empty Academy of Greatness

Post by Riley Freeman Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 pm

GNE Academy

This Academy we have made is for players who are looking to get better and want to be trained. We in GNE aren't the best but we could show you a thing or two about what you want to learn. Now there is a requirement to be allowed to join the academy. The trial you have to complete is get 4 kills on me in a 1v1 to be allowed in the academy. Now this is not a clan, this is a camp for those trying to develop more techniques and hone there skills. Also to increase activity. In order to preserve the competitive and Brotherhood status of Greatness Nothing Else.

Lower level initiates will be given very basic training by Mimmi or myself. We shall test and help with a variety of things; this training will  be one sided as far as questions go. We will be divulging any ps2 tactics, you have come across. We will be putting you to inclan with our members and the recruits who have joined before you. While being in the Academy we give you probation, reason to see if you're not just messing for the hell of it. The rank we give you on site is "Lackey".

After the probation we will give you a standard trial to see if you have done any progress! Hopefully you have gained more mental and aggressive play. The trial you are to complete is a 2v2 versus the best in GNE and to win, if not quailfied in skill yet, the base line is that you can't lose by more than 10 kills.
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader

Back to top Go down

Academy of Greatness Empty Re: Academy of Greatness

Post by SirPepsi Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 pm

I applaud the idea - I would love to participate while still remaining a part of JOG.

Thank you all for the opportunity to improve.

SirPepsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Freeman Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Alright you have been added, I'll message you on Skype and let you know when we can get started.
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Riley Freeman Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:37 pm

You are now in the academy. You may wear the GIM tag.
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down