Greatness, Nothing Else.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer's App

2 posters

Go down

Slayer's App Empty Slayer's App

Post by Darkwing Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Name: Darkwing
Aliases: Hidden_Slayer, Vestavian, zZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzz
Previous clans: None worth mentioning.
Reason for joining: Looking to hop into some scrims, have a crowd to chill with...
Extra info: I'm not gonna lie, for the people who were on PC I was quite a handful up until earlier this year. I've done my fair share (maybe more) of shit, and after that really didn't get a long much. I think I've gotten past it. I have my squabbles IG and what not. But, I think I can really make it here Wink

Darkwing

Back to top Go down

Slayer's App Empty Re: Slayer's App

Post by Riley Freeman Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:33 pm

You have more than a bad reputation as it is. When I have played with you all you do is talk nonsense and make smart remarks about people being bad or they just suck. You always give that bad vibe and I ain't feeling this application from you to be honest. But I will see how everyone takes your application seeing that some people say you can be cool.

But I honestly wouldn't get you're hopes up, but I guess you never know. To be blunt I wouldn't care if you been a clanhopper or something in that lines. But that's not the case, the case is that you always try to fight others for no reason and make conflicts with most people you play with. But again I'll have a word with the other Sithlord Mimmi and see what's going on.

We should have an answer by this Friday, to see if you get a trial or not.
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 pm

I only make smart remarks towards people I dislike - and dislike for me is easy. When I get in a disagreement with someone who's just being an idiot (or what I precieve to be idiotic behavior), it ticks me off. I don't really like those people for a long time after that....especially if they keep doing it. Then a lot of what they say just sounds dickish afterward. Maybe I take things the wrong way.

I don't remember talking down to anyone recently, so if you're talking about who I think you are, then I wasn't being a dick for no reason. I was fairly angry at him. I haven't played with you much. Maybe you could consider a probational period in which you can make a judgment?

Darkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Freeman Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 pm

We considered a probation period, but it would be too long and the game isn't as active as it once was for us to being doing that. Tomorrow you'll have you're answer if you're receiving a trial or not.
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Freeman Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Application Denied
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader