Greatness, Nothing Else.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex is Mad

+2
Splinter
Nitro
6 posters

Go down

Alex is Mad Empty Alex is Mad

Post by Nitro Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi for some odd reason Deva or Alex Is mad at me or doesn't like me and I don't know why. But she might be mad at the fact that I put abyss on pc as my server name but that's no reason to Use Pullers Just To Take Advantage of me. I kept talking but He or She didn't say anything and she or he was playing hard. I am only 14 and I don't have as much "experience" as You GNE people have witch is why she shouldn't take advantage of me using pullers, I'm Not saying she doesn't have to use pullers I'm saying she "SHOULDN'T" Take Advantage using that class. Now I'm Not sure if this was him or her but "Alex" was the name I I don't know what I did.

Nitro

Back to top Go down

Alex is Mad Empty Re: Alex is Mad

Post by Splinter Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:06 pm

"Alex" would imply a he, since it's a male name.
Splinter
Splinter

http://darkest-hour.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Freeman Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 pm

First of all Deva plays under Devastator. Second the server you're hosting shouldn't be called "The Abyss" because you have no right to name it that. Unless Huey has gave you permission to do so. But pulling is apart of the game, so don't be so up tight about something that really has no meaning.
Riley Freeman
Riley Freeman
GNE Leader
GNE Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitro Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Well Like I said I'm only 14 your like older than me and have more experience than I do Grow up. You can't tell me what I can and not do. oh and Abyss was dead anyways so I had a Right Twisted Evil Oh and Pulling is just not my thing its just like camping, how many times did abyss server admin have to say through admin Messages "GET OUT OF THE SPAWN" I truly disagree. Oh and that's kind of stupid why you are arguing with a 14 year kid most mature people wouldn't tell me what I have to do so your wrong. Your a waste of my time. Evil or Very Mad Also pulling Is Gay They should ban pulling

Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneki Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Honestly I don't see why we would let some like you in

Kaneki
GNE Member
GNE Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitro Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:49 pm

But I also got denied from GNE because you obviously think I'm mydoggotswag but I am not him. My first name on the game was OSC and that was In 2012 but now since you denied me I have no clan to interact with.

Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitro Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

I was just expressing my self If you don't want to let me in then that's fine.

Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Splinter Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:47 pm

We don't.
Splinter
Splinter

http://darkest-hour.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devastator Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:50 pm

First off, I don't even remember this incident, lol. I'm also a "he". But tbh, I don't hate you or am mad at you, I don't even really know you. But yeah, Abyss isn't even dead, it's most likely coming to PC, and Jman specifically told you not to do so. So..?
Devastator
Devastator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitro Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Alright then If your a "HE" why? did you put a Picture of yourself as a girl on Xat?. And Jman Is going to put his server on pc well I don't think so because he still hasn't. Witch PC is Different then PS2 1. Because you can not sit there and spectate all day (YouCan) but no one does that, and it would be kind of dumb. Why? because when you are running a game your computer uses "Ram" If you do not know what ram means it stands for -Random Access Memory. You will need a good computer. 2. I know jman told me not to put abyss in my server name. Yes I am sorry I always wished I could have a server like jmans and have a lot of players so I got bored and changed it. Sorry Sad

Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitro Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:40 pm

But like I said about jman I'm not sure if he will bring the server up to PC or not but lets hope he does Very Happy I take back what I said in the second sentence.

Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Devastator Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 am

It's irrelevant, lol. And Jman and a lot of Valkyrie members are coming onto PC as of today, 9-5-14. And yes, but spectating isn't the reason to have Abyss, lol. It's just an extra little perk and yes I'm aware it uses RAM and what RAM is. I'm not computer special. Either way, I'm not mad at you, nor do I hate you.
Devastator
Devastator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated*R Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:49 pm

I love taking advantage of she's
Rated*R
Rated*R
GNE Member
GNE Member

Back to top Go down